Emma, a caring and engaged physiotherapist, addresses musculoskeletal issues holistically, emphasizing listening, understanding, education, and action. Returning to Hong Kong after studying and working abroad, she specializes in sports injury rehabilitation and exercise-based therapy. Emma assesses and manages various conditions, including neck and back pain, sports injuries, and post-surgical rehabilitation. In addition, she has a special interest in treating ante and post-natal women’s issues, such as pelvic girdle pain and rectus diastasis. Finally, she assists with returning to sports and fitness.
– BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (U.K.)
– Advanced Manual Therapy of the Pelvis and Lumbar Spine (Dr Barbara Hungerford)
– Motor Control Training for Low Back and Pelvic Pain (Prof Paul Hodges)
– Management of Diastasis Recti and Abdominal Wall Dysfunction (Joelene Murdoch and Tamara Woods)
– Female Pelvic Health (Mandy Roscher)