Icy Bo Lin
Head of Mobility
Icy has spent thousands of hours studying yoga, stretching and mobility through a broad range of in-depth courses. She has more than 7 years of experience teaching group and 1-on-1 classes to people ranging from athletes, pregnant ladies and new mums, children and especially the average Joe’s.
Icy is passionate about helping people move better, recover well and get pain free.
She believes it takes a combination of tools to help build a healthy body and has therefore spent substantial time practising strengthening and conditioning as well
Her passion for her craft is demonstrated through a focus and attention to detail with her clients.
Icy is a mother, experienced former banker and we are proud to have such an accomplished person on our team.
Below is a list of her completed training:
- 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training with Samrat Dasgupta
- 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training with Jason Crandell
- 200-hour Universal Yoga Teacher Training with Andrew Lappa
- 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with Briohny Smyth and Dice Iida-Klein
- Pre-natal, Post-natal Yoga Training with Dr. Jean Byrne & Michelle Papa
- Flexibility Training with Jennifer Crane Physical Therapy
- Aerial Yoga Teacher Training with TT Ho
- Yin Yoga and Myofascial Release Training with Jo Phee
- Svastha Yoga Therapy Training with Dr. Ganesha Mohan
- Pilates Mats Training with Polestar
- Prenatal/postnatal Pilates & Diastasis Recti Recovery Training with Carolyn Anthony
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer certified by Asian Academy of Sports and Fitness